- Low toxicity
- Used as color stabilizer
- Coating agents
Visual aspect: A colorless chemical to a light yellow crystalline liquid, it is accessible as 98% DEHA and also as 85% water solution.
Decolourisation of Phenol as well as Phenolic antioxidants.
Health & Safety
- It should be kept away from skin and eyes as it can cause irritation. If it comes in contact with the skin, wash immediately with enough water for minimum 15 minutes.
- If ingested, drink plenty of milk and water as well as take medical advice.
- If inhaled, person should be taken to the fresh air and plenty of oxygen should be given.
- Widely utilized in monoalkyl phenol as a color stabilizer.
- It is widely used to manage corrosion in Water Treatment Chemical Formulations in a very effective manner with its property of oxygen scavenging. It is very less toxic that ensures conventional hydrazine hydrate to meet the norms of removal of blow offs.
It is done in 180 kg net wt. in HMHDPE drums / Tanks.
Its reducing property ensures to use it as an auxiliary chemical photographic developer. It is also highly effectual in stabilizing the images and preventing discolouration.
Its highly powerful and radical free scavenging capability ensures to make it a perfect "Popcorn Polymer "for olefins as well as styrene monomer storage. With ability of stopping the polymerization in the phase of gas, this is used as an in-process inhibitor for producing divinylbenzene, butadiene, styrene, isoprene as well as other monomers having double bond.
Used as a coating agent and for hardening Silicon Sealant as a raw material.
Can be stored in SS304 or SS316 grade stainless steel or steel lined with polypropylene, glass, etc. that is kept in cool as well as well ventilated area. Mild steel should not be used for storage.
Wear personal protective equipment while handling.
|Specifications:||DEHA 98% DEHA 85% Soln |
Purity as DEHA (wt. %)98.00 min.85.00 min.
Water Content (% by wt.) 15.00 max.
Ethylamines (% by wt.)0.5 max.0.05 max.
|UN Code No.||1993|
|Molar mass:||89.4 g/mol|
|Boiling point:||125 Â°C|
|Synonyms||N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine; DIETHYLHYDROXYLAMINE; Ethanamine, N-ethyl-N-hydroxy-; N-Hydroxydiethylamine; N,N-Diethylhydroxyamine|
133, DLF City Court, MG Road, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001, India