- Room Temperature
- 2,130 Â°C (3,870 Â°F; 2,400 K)
- Calcium silicate hydrate
- OFF WHITE POWDER
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- he raw materials for CS are calcium and silicon dioxide plus an aggregate of 3â6% cellulose. These are mixed with water to form a slurry and this produces calcium silicate hydrate. The cellulose content improves flexibility and edge stability.
Calcium silicate hydrate. Calcium silicate hydrate (orC-S-H) is the main product of the hydration of Portland cement and is primarilyresponsible for the strength in cement based materials.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Ready Stock per day
- 2 to 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG OR 50 KG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5 Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India