- 1,713 Â°C (3,115 Â°F; 1,986 K)
- 2,950 Â°C (5,340 Â°F; 3,220 K)
- PPG precipitated silica products are used as high-performance flatting agents, thickening agents and anti-corrosion pigments to improve the performance, workability and sustainability of coatings, paints, inks, adhesives, and sealants.
- white powder
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica (silicondioxide, SiO2); it is a white, powdery material. Precipitated silica isproduced by precipitation from a solution containing silicate salts. ... Likepyrogenic silica, precipitated silica is essentially not microporous (unlessprepared by the StÃ¶ber process).
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Ready Stock per day
- 2 to 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG OR 50 KG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5 Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India