- 60 mÂ²/g
- Silicon dioxide (SiO2): Not less than 66% and not more than 88%.
- Aluminum sodium silicate
- As an anticaking agent, sodium aluminum silicate helps prevent dry foods from clumping, forming semi-solid or solid lumps. Processing of foods often includes mixing dry powders together. Anticaking agents absorb excess moisture and may also coat particles to make them water repellent.
- white powder
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Sodium aluminum silicate is a naturally occurring acid salt.It is made from a combination of silicon, sodium, aluminum and oxygen. Thenatural form is also known as albite feldspar. It is used by potters as aglazing and strengthening agent.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Ready Stock per day
- 2 to 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5 Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India