- soluble in chloroform, ether, in solutions of fixed alkali hydroxides; solutions in glycerin and hot water. Soluble in 125 parts water, 20 parts glycerin, 2 parts 95% alcohol, chloroform, ether.
- 285 Â°C (545 Â°F; 558 K)
- WHITE POWDER
- 1.056 g/cm3
- 81â83 Â°C
- 4-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzaldehyde; 3-methoxy-4-hydroxybenzaldehyde; vanillic aldehyde
- Room Temperature
Vanillin is an organic compound with the molecular formulaC8H8O3. It is a phenolic aldehyde. Its functional groups include aldehyde,hydroxyl, and ether. It is the primary component of the extract of the vanillabean. ... Artificial vanilla flavoring is often a solution of pure vanillin,usually of synthetic origin.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Ready Stock per day
- 2 to 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG OR 50 KG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5 Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India