- 1/8 inch in diameter
- Room Temperature
- 359.4ÂºC at 760 mmHg
- Zinc octadecanoate Zinc distearate Stearates
- Tech Grade
- Zinc stearate is mainly used in the plastics and rubber industries, where it is used as a lubricant and release or powdering agent. Zinc stearate functions as an acid scavenger and processing aid in certain polyolefin applications.
- White Powder
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemicals include zinc compounds: nitrate, oxide, stearate, & sulfate. Also raw material, reagents, high-purity materials, precious metals, & pure elements.
Zinc stearate is a "zinc soap" that iswidely used industrially. In this context, soap is used in its formal sense, ametal "salt" of a fatty acid. It is a white solid that repels water.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Ready Stock per day
- 2 to 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG OR 50 KG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5 Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India