- 1.000 INR
- 24 Months
- C4H9N3O2 ÃÂ· H2O
- 292 Â°C
- Nutrition Enhancers
- white to off-white
- Room Temperature
Creatine Monohydrate is a molecule that is produced in the body from amino acids. Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most popular supplements used by people looking to build lean muscle mass, maximize performance and increase strength. It is primarily made in the liver and to a lesser extent in the kidneys and pancreas. Creatine Monohydrate is a natural supplement used to boost athletic performance. It is not only safe but also one of the worlds most popular and effective supplements for building muscle and strength. Creatine Monohydrate can be found in some foods and is most prevalent in meat and fish
- Improves high-intensity exercise performance.
- Boosts cell signaling.
- Reduces myostatin
- Helps muscle cells produce more energy.
- Speeds muscle growth.
- Help with Parkinsons disease.
- Fight other neurological diseases.
- Lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes.
- Improve brain function.
- Reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India