- 125.00 - 135.00 INR
- 865 kg/mÂ³
- 99.17 g/mol
- â17.7 Â°C (0.1 Â°F; 255.5 K)
- Room Temperature
- very soluble in ethanol, oil miscible in ethers, acetone, esters, alcohol, ketones
- 134 Â°C
- Industrial Grade
- Cyclohexylamine is used as an intermediate in synthesis of other organic compounds. It is the precursor to sulfenamide-based reagents used as accelerators for vulcanization. It is a building block for pharmaceuticals (e.g., mucolytics, analgesics, and bronchodilators).
One of our offered chemicals is Cyclohexylamine, which is used as an intermediate for Glimepiride in medicine industry. Prepared with premium quality compounds and current technology the product is free of moisture and is primarily utilized in pharmaceutical and chemical market. Having the chemical formula C6H13N, the chemical also incorporate some peculiar chemical specifications. It has an appearance as a clear and colorless fluid that incorporates max 0.1% aniline, 0.2% moisture, and 0.1% Dicyclohexylamine.
Our company has been offering Cyclohexylamine to be used as an intermediate in pharmaceutical industry for glimepiride.
Basic Information / Identification:
Product Name : Cyclohexylamine
EINECS #: 203-629-0
This is an important organic chemical used to develop rubber accelerator. It can be used to develop caprolactam, cyclohexanol, cyclohexanone, emulsifying agent, antistatic agent, etc.
Handling and Storage:
Storage: It should be kept away from ignition in a cool and well-ventilated area in a tightly closed container
Avoid excess heat and ignition sources
Clear and Colorless liquid.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 5-10 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG
- Jharkhand, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Central India, West India, Chandigarh, Bihar, Mizoram, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, East India, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Lakshadweep, Nagaland, Odisha, Daman and Diu, Chhattisgarh, South India, Delhi, Maharashtra, Punjab, Gujarat, North India, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Pondicherry, Sikkim, Haryana, All India
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India