- 1.000 INR
- 1.2Â±0.1 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Dry Place
- DL-ALANINE 302-72-7 alanine 2-Aminopropanoic acid Alanine
- 258 Â°C
- Soluble in water. Slightly soluble in alcohol.
- 89.09 Grams (g)
- Food Grade
DL-Alanine, a racemic mixture of D-and L-alanine, is used as a model reagent for development of amino acid racemic resolution techniques. DL-Alanine is used in mixed ligand(chelate) studies with transition metals such as Cu(II), Zn(ll) andCd(ll).
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India