- 1.000 INR
- Crystal Sugar
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- 24 Months
Erythritol Food Grade
Erythritol is a type of sugar alcohol. Erythritol occurs naturally in some fruits and fermented foods, while manufacturers add a synthetic version to low sugar and sugar-free food and drink options. Erythritol is used as a food additive.
- Human digestion
- Best sweetener for diabetics.
- Antibacterial against streptococci bacteria, reduces dental plaque, and protective against tooth decay.
- Vitamin C from Citrus peels.
- Helps In Weight Loss And Management.
- Prevents Tooth Decay (Non-Cariogenic).
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India