- 1.000 INR
- 24 Months
- A white, odourless crystalline powder or granular.
- 150-153Â°C (302Â°F; 423-426 K)
- freely soluble in water, 59g/100 mL (water) at 25ÃÂ°C.
- Glucono-ÃÂ´-lactone; Delta gluconolactone; D-gluconolactone; Gluconic acid lactone; D-gluconic acid delta-lactone; D-glucono-1,5-lactone
- Acidity Regulators
Glucono Delta Lactone
Glucono Delta Lactone is a neutral cyclic ester of gluconic acid, produced with the acid by fermentation of glucose. It is separated from the acid by crystallisation. Glucono Delta Lactone is fine white crystalline Powder, soluble in water. It is practically odourless and has a slightly sweet taste. Non toxic, it is completely metabolised in body like a carbohydrate. Used as the raw material of bean Curd solidifying agent, flavoring agent, pH reducing agent and leavening agent. Using this product to make tofu, the texture is pure, tender, delicious, it can extend the preservation time. Gluconate is used in milk industry to prevent formation of lactolith, in the brewing industry as beer stone prevention agent, adding toothpaste to help remove tartar, in addition to animal meat, metal surface treatment agent.
Controlled release acidulant
Preservative agent enhancer
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India