- 1.000 INR
- 24 Months
- soluble in hot water (95Â°C)
- 0.8-1.0 g/mL at 25Â°C
- Yellow White Powder
- Psoralea tatragonoloba, Jaguar Gum, Guar Flour, Indian Guar Plant, and Dietary Fiber
- whitish and yellowish consisting of slight odor
- Room Temperature
Guar gum is a fiber. It is made by the seed of the guar plant. Guar gum, also called guaran, guar gum is made from legumes called guar beans. Guar gum is used as a food additive.
Lowering blood Glucose
Lowering insulin levels
Guar Gum is high in fiber, it support digestive system.
Improve cholesterol level.
Reduce stomach pain and improve bowel function.
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India