- 1.000 INR
- White crystals
- Freely soluble in water; soluble in ethanol
- Not less than 98% and not more than 102% at the dried basis
- 24 Months
- 233ÃÂºC at 760 mmHg
- 1,361 g/cm3
- Sorbistat-K Sorbistat potassium
- Room Temperature
Potassium sorbate is a chemical additive. It is used as a preservative in foods, drinks, and personal care products. It is an odorless and tasteless salt and synthetically produced from sorbic acid and potassium hydroxide. It is a white salt and soluble in water. It is primarily used as a food preservative. Potassium sorbate is effective in food, wine and personal-care products.
Potassium sorbate is used an antimicrobial and preservative in personal care.
It is used as an anti-microbial agent that can stop the growth and spread of harmful bacteria, mold and yeast.
Its activity increases as pH of the product decreases due to the formation of undissociated acid.
It increases the shelf life of foods, so many dietary supplements.
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India