- 1.000 INR
- White crystals
- 81-83Â°C; 178-181Â°F; 354-356 K
- 285Â°C (545Â°F; 558 K)
- 24 Months
- 10 g/L
- 1.056 g/cm3
- vanillin, 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzaldehyde, Vanillaldehyde, p-Vanillin
- Flavoring Agents
- Room Temperature
Vanillin Food Grade
Vanilla is an Extract from the vanilla bean. It has many culinary and cosmetic uses. Vanilla its flavoring Extracts have potential health effects worth further research. Like, the Extract vanillin has been studied for its potential role in the management of sickle cell anemia.
Health and Personal Care.
Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry Feed.
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India