- 1.000 INR
- 311.00 C. @ 760.00 mm Hg
- 20 C
- Yields, on the dried basis, not less than 4.2% and not more than 5.4% of carbon dioxide (CO2), corresponding to between 91.0% and 117.0% respectively of xanthan gum.
- Xanthan gum is soluble in cold water, and it exhibits very high viscosity at low shear rate range and relatively low viscosity at high shear rate range.
- cream coloured powder
- Xanthane, Polysaccharide Xanthane, Xanthan, Xanthomonas campestris
Xanthan gum is a food additive that is added to foods as a thickener or stabilizer. When xanthan gum Powder is added to a liquid, it quickly disperses and creates a viscous and stable solution. This makes it a great thickening, suspending and stabilizing agent for many products.
Xanthan gum is a popular food additive that's commonly added to foods as a thickener or stabilizer. It's created when sugar is fermented by a type of bacteria called Xanthomonas campestris. When sugar is fermented, it creates a broth or goo-like substance, which is made solid by adding an alcohol.
Xanthan gum is a sugar-like compound made by mixing aged (fermented) sugars with a certain kind of bacteria. It is used to make medicine. Xanthan gum is used for lowering blood sugar and total cholesterol in people with diabetes. It is also used as a laxative.
- All India Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP KOSHER
Plot no. 667 First Floor, Phase 5, Udyog Vihar,, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India